Good Morning All,
I caught myself getting wrapped up in the latest drama at my job, forgetting that this a temporary place in my journey. I began paying attention to the “attitudes” that were around me, the “slick comments”, and the infamous “facial-expressions”! As I left work, still angry at how my day had went, I began praying asking God to let someone call me in regards to the position’s I had applied for.
I found myself looking for every source of encouragement that confirmed that God heard my prayer. I was getting frustrated because I could not seem to get myself back to “myself”, (in which I may add) is a very uncomfortable feeling, especially when I have worked so hard to find myself and manage my anger. But for some reason this situation really had me messed up. I knew my potential and growth with God, I knew my potential at the job, I just could not shake the fact that I did not like my co-workers, and I did not want to come back.
As I am still going through this problem, there are a few lessons I have paid attention to that I am going to share:
- Remember there is more strength in you than weakness.
- This problem will take a lot of mental strength so, be prepared to speak positive to yourself until you see change.
- Know with confidence that in the right timing, God will put this situation under your feet!
- Smile knowing that everything is working out for your good.
- Keep your peace, and guard it with your life. If you choose to give into the negativity, then you give up your power!
Leave a comment below and let me know how you have managed to change a “Bad or uncomfortable” situation into a “good” situation.
Peace and Blessings to You,